Chuck Norris, displayed CHN, is the the main (and only) enemy in the level "Chuck Norris". You must simply walk forward and you will be set up with the challenge to defeat Chuck Norris himself. Overhead hangs various Chuck Norris factoids glorifying him. He is known to have exactly a thousand hit points. This is the first and only appearance Chuck Norris makes in Candy Box. Every once in a while he moves forward pushing you back if you are attacking him.
The longer You fight Chuck Norris, the more damage he can potentially do. After using 3 Invulnerability potions (inclusive of the long cooldowns), his max damage climbs to a whopping 960 per attack. Because of this, when late into the fight, Do not risk fighting without invulnerability.
- Chuck Norris counted to infinity. Twice.
- Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
- Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
- Chuck Norris can squeeze orange juice out of a lemon.
- Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
- Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
- Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
- Chuck Norris doesn't have hair on his testicles, because hair does not grow on steel.
- Chuck Norris can build a snowman out of rain.
- Chuck Norris once punched a man in the soul.
- Chuck Norris can drown a fish.
- Leaving a criminal in the same room as Chuck Norris is cruel and unusual punishment.
- Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade you've ever tasted.
- Once a cobra bit Chuck Norris' leg. After five days of excruciating pain, the cobra died.
- Chuck Norris doesn't play "hide-and-seek." He plays "hide-and-pray-I-don't-find-you."
- Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest.
- Chuck Norris makes onions cry.
- Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
- Chuck Norris hears every tree that falls in the woods.